Sunday, August 17, 2008

We made a whirlwind trip to visit family this weekend and Reese was a trouper. Jason, Reese and I left on Thursday night to get to Atlanta to celebrate with my mom (Reese's Bebe) for her birthday. We then drove Friday morning to Greenville, SC to see my grandaddy Woodlief and then drove later in the day to Anderson, SC to stay at my Aunt Sabra and Uncle Charles' lakehouse and visit with cousins! Reese had her first swim in the lake and she really liked it, she is getting the swim stuff down! We went on a long boat ride and Reese took a quick nap on daddy as you can see. She played with her cousins (3rd cousins actually...I think) Wyatt, Elle, Gibson and little Virginia. We went back to Atlanta on Saturday morning and spent the rest of the weekend with my mom and Reese of course, was happy to be with her Bebe!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate that we missed you guys! Hope to see you soon. It is awesome to see some pictures.
Courtney

The Reeds said...

Lauren,
I just found your blog from Heidi's, and I'm so excited! I love pictures of sweet Reese- and you and Jason, too! Hope all is well!
April

Julie Wyatt Kelada said...

We were so happy to see you all! Reese is ADORABLE! You two are doing an amazing job!

Love,
Julie