Saturday, August 9, 2008

Great things for kids


First, we painted for about the 4th time and each time we do it...all I can think is how did my parents survive without washable paint? I mean seriously it is amazing how paint was all over the place and then with a quick minute of the swiffer (yes I love that thing) and some paper towels we are all as good as new. Honestly...if it was not washable I think Reese would only be painting when she was with other people! :) Washable paint is the best!

Secondly...water wings and the original aqua suit...I mean they are great. Since I love to swim and basically started very young I want Reese to do the same. So, we have been working with her on her kicking and stuff...but right now using the water wings and the aqua suit she can float and kick and swim by herself...she loves it and so do we.

No comments: