Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another 2 year old!

It's hard to believe that our baby...really our baby is 2 years old today!  
Bryn has changed so much in a year!  But she still smiles all the time
Brynlee has grown so much this year...she in some ways seems a lot older than 2 years...and then in other moments she still seems like my little baby I should be rocking.  (which I still do...when she lets me).  Bryn tries her best to keep up with her sisters...she has no fear and thinks she is 3, or 5 or 15!  
One of my favorite pictures...no shoes and her sister's tutu!
 Brynlee continues to have an appetite like her sisters...it is huge!  She eats pretty much everything...favorite being bananas, strawberries, apple slices, cheese, green peppers and everything else!   She loves blowing kisses to people...which can be a little weird when you are leaving the mechanic who is a little shady and she begins to blow him kisses...and he blows them back...I'm just saying...a little weird!
 Trying to keep up with her sisters' ballet and gymnastics skills
 Brynlee makes me laugh during the day when I ask her to do something or tell her something and she holds her hands out, lifts her shoulders up and says "why?"...she wants to know a lot...and she wants to know why!  My brother always asked a lot of questions...and I think that is why he is smarter than me...maybe she will follow in his footsteps.
A little "cheese" for the camera before giving the ball a good kick...she is a little athlete
 Brynlee, like her sisters, adores her daddy and as soon as the loud engine of the Jeep Wrangler rounds the corner...she starts yelling "Daddy home...Daddy home" and runs to the door to greet him.  Bryn is very opinionated and will tell you very quickly what she does and does not want to do...or what she does/does not like.  She is feisty and I love it...most of the time.
 My baby passed out!  My favorite time is when Bryn wakes up in the morning or after naps, she loves to snuggle and she gives great kisses and hugs!
 The Birthday Girl this morning, waiting for breakfast! 
 We had a treat of celebrating Brynlee's birthday here in Florida with Grandma Shirla and Grandpa Dennis.  Grandma made this cute cupcake cake for Bryn!  All day long this was the big treat to wait for and Bryn loved to tell everyone who wished her a Happy Birthday that "we're having cupcapes "(cupcakes).   Happy Birthday to our beautiful baby girl...we love you!


No comments: