Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas crafts and fun

So...I am a little behind...we have been busy for the month of December cooking up some Christmas crafts...some edible some not! I always say I am not a creative person...but I can copy some creative people...maybe not well...but I can try!


Our felt Christmas tree for the playroom. I actually saw a felt Thanksgiving Turkey in the Pottery Barn magazine and got this idea. Soooo easy...just bought a yard and half of felt. Reese and I cut out the tree...stuck it to the wall with ticky tack and then we cut our ornaments and presents that they can move around all day long!

Now this, I am pretty proud of...not saying someone else out there has not done this...but I did totally come up with this on my own. What do you get with two odd pumpkins and a Styrofoam ball?

Bibbity Bobbity Boo...a Snowman Pumpkin for YOU!
So next year don't throw out your pumpkins add a little paint, glitter, felt and a carrot!

Reese and Hadley both had Christmas parties at school...I helped out with Reese's! Check out the cute snacks...we had so much fun baking!

A little snowman craft...she is a very serious worker


The hanging Santa in her classroom were so cute!



The class with Ms. Lindsey...Reese adores her teacher, can you tell?
We have been having quite a few "movie nights" with all of the fun Christmas movies that have been on TV...Bryn has even gotten in on some of the action!


We had to do gingerbread houses of course...and of course these two ate more candy than they put on the house!


Reindeer cookies with chocolate covered antlers...sooo yummy and so easy!


And of course mommy had a little holiday fun...the 7th annual Ornament Swap! I love all of these girls and we had a great time. We missed the ones who could not make it this year...but there is always next year!These are by far my favorite thing we have made this season! S'mores cups! OHHH...I can not even tell you how good they are! Graham cracker crumb crust, chocolate, half a jumbo marshmallow, a little more chocolate! They are amazing right out of the oven...and still great days later!



No comments: