Friday, October 7, 2011

Eight

So, I am a little early...but better than late. This little bug will be eight months on the 10th...but we have a busy weekend so I am getting this out early! Brynlee, Bryn, Bryna or Bryna B...she has so many nicknames around this house is such a joy and she is growing up so much! Brynlee is sitting by herself all the time now...still with the occasional push to tumble by her loving sisters! She rolls around...but really still does not love being on her stomach. She does not sleep on her stomach which blows my mind since Reese and Hadley started that so early and have never changed!

Bryn's favorite entertainment is still that of watching her sisters all day long. I will say that the dogs (Ellie and Bailey) have started to come a close second...when we are outside she LOVES watching them. She laughs when they jump around and she loves to pull on their ears (they are sweet puppies). She still just has her two bottom teeth and she is getting more hair...red hair of course!
Bryn is very ticklish like her sisters. She laughs a lot and is "trying" to talk. When I try to get her to say "da da" she says "di di" and when I say "ma ma" she says "ga ga" so we are getting there! I am trying to get her talking soon...if not I am afraid she might be mute forever because her sisters won't let her get a word in!
Brynlee loves being outside and she has really started enjoying the swing in the backyard! She cracks me up because she holds onto the ropes when I swing her! She loves going for walks and she is still so great in the car! I am so grateful that each of my girls have really loved being in their car seats...especially Hadley and Brynlee...because those poor 2nd and 3rd children...they just have to go.go. go.! We are starting to see little Bryn's personality develop and it is so fun! Reese and Hadley are so different and I am sure Bryn will be as well! Everywhere we go people love to talk about her cheeks...I think they are so darn cute and kissable! We are so blessed to have this little princess and of course I can't believe she is almost 8 months!

No comments: