Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bryn's Dedication

This past weekend was Bryn's dedication at our church. It was a really special day for us to focus on Brynlee and remind ourselves of what is really important! It was a simple day but full of meaning. Jason and I wrote letters to Brynlee telling her our hopes and dreams for her and to let her know how grateful we are for her and for the honor God has given us to be her parents!
The Little Queen
Ashley and Bebe made the trip over to celebrate this day for Brynlee...it was so special to us that they would come and Reese and Hadley were sooo excited to have them. (Please notice Hadley's face...I took this picture 4 times...she did that face in all of them)
Bebe and Brynlee, Bryn is wearing the same gown that all the girls have worn...the gown my sister and I wore and the gown my mom wore...so special...and barely holding together!
All the girls
Daddy and his Bryn...like always I am so grateful for this man. He truly is an amazing father...especially for girls...he loves them and builds them up. I loved hearing the words he wrote to Bryn.
We are so blessed to have Brynlee in our family and we are so excited to see how God molds and shapes her!

No comments: