Monday, July 12, 2010

11 months

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! I know...you don't care, but I do! My head has been crazy, Jason and I took a much needed vacation together (more to come on that) so I am just now getting to Hadley being 11 months!!!
Isn't she so stinkin' cute! Again...I am saying it...I can't believe she is 11 months, but I love it. I feel like with every day Hadley gets more and more personality and more and more fun! She is crawling now...she does combo of the "normal crawl" (on all fours) and the "army crawl" (which is so funny to me...I never really knew what people meant because Reese never did that...but now I do and it is funny!) She still loves to babble and has added a few new words...uh-oh (sounds like uh-uh) and "nanna" for banana. She has eight teeth now...and still very little hair! She is for sure a red head like her sister...and I think she will keep her beautiful blue eyes like Reese has! Hadley LOVES our dogs...whenever we go outside with them (or on the rare occasion that they come in) she goes crazy! Reese is still the most entertaining thing to her...and they love to laugh at each other! My favorite thing about her is her smile...seriously it melts my heart!

No comments: