Saturday, April 24, 2010

6 Years!

Wow! Six years ago was seriously one of my favorite days! I got to marry this guy and I know (here comes the cheese) but I really am more in love with him now that I was then! When I look at these pictures I think how young we are but how different our lives and priorities are now than they were six years ago! Thankfully we are both still working to put our marriage first but we have two little additions who have made our marriage so much richer!

I can not even really remember our lives without these two!

This is one reason why I am even more in love with this guy...he is the best dad anyone could ever have! These two girls are in love with their daddy just like I am!

I am so grateful that Jason and I both have God as a centerpiece in our lives because I totally know that is the glue that keeps our marriage strong...so here is to praying for decades of anniversaries to come!

2 comments:

Merritt said...

congrats on 6 years...and here's to many more!! and i must say that the new pictures of the girls makes me lament not yet having a red-head!!!

Jennifer and Beau Whitson said...

Happy Anniversary, to one of the sweetest couples that I know! Wishing you many more to come!