Wednesday, September 10, 2008

School, Dogs, DAWGS, and Kisses!

So many new and exciting things have been going on and the pictures...well I could not stop taking them! Reese started "school", technically, mothers-day-out, last week. She only goes one day a week, but it feels like school to me! I was so sad...and she was like "see ya mom"! When I returned to pick her up...it was the best! I was so proud as her teachers began to say how polite, smart and easy going she was! I was beaming, almost as much as she is in this picture!
On to the next thing...the dogs. Well, they have not been in the house for a few months ( I know, I thought they would be my babies forever) but, they have been so dirty. We give them a bath and in mintues they are dirty again! Well, I decided the house could suffer for awhile...Reese loved it! She went back and forth between each dog giving them "hugs". Next, our new cheerleading outfit finally came in! Reese wore her one from last year out...and so on to the new one! She was so excited about it...that we kept it on to go to Jason's basketball game so she could be his cheerleader! Go Dawgs...Go daddy (he is such a good sport since Florida is his team)! I added the opening song to help all of you UGA lovers get excited!
Lastly, Lindsay came in town with her 4 1/2 month old, Bryson! He is so cute and Reese loved him...she kept telling him "hi" and was not sure why he did not say anything back! And, like always...she loves giving kisses!

2 comments:

The Carters said...

Everything in that post is just too cute! I am so excited to hear that Reese enjoyed school so much, but not surprised at all that the teachers were so impressed with her. Although I am an official Auburn fan, I do secretly like UGA and that little cheerleading outfit is precious!

Jennifer and Beau Whitson said...

Love the new pictures! Reese is so adorable! Thanks for sharing and Go Dawgs!