Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Park and a little Bark

Our neighborhood was finally given a needed addition to the "little shades creek park" a few weeks ago and Reese loves it! We have a great nature park in our neighborhood with pavillions and a great open area for play...but we needed something for the little ones! Finally, Vestavia put in a slide and climbing gym...it is great. Reese and I walk to it almost every day! Technically the big slides are for older kids...but little dare-devil here will not take no for an answer! I had to try to contain my laughter when the first time she went down the very high slide she came flying off and went face first into the bark! I know...as a mom I should not laugh...but if I could have had it on video you would understand! But, other than some bark in her mouth she was fine...so it was all good. Here are some pictures of Reese on the little and big slides at the park.
The Big Slide!


The little slide



No comments: