Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving programs and such

Well, sad but true...I am having a hard time getting through my "to do" list each day...and blogging has not made it.  I have decided I still want to keep it up really to log my girls stuff and to help me remember things.  Some catching up from fall.  Hadley and Brynlee both had their Thanksgiving programs at their sweet preschool.  I love hearing all of the sweet songs and listening to them recite scripture.
Hadley was a pilgrim...hard to spot, back row to the left.  She sang every song and did every motion.  

 Our little Bryn was a turkey...wow if there was ever an appropriate part...a turkey she was.  She lasted about 5 seconds up on stage...and then..well see below.
 She sat in her teachers lap while everyone else sang.  At least I have had many performances at home!

 Love that Turkey's smile

We are still adjusting in the new house, but are loving it.  Fall brought quite a few leaves so the girls decided to destroy my hard work  we decided jumping in the leaves would be fun!

How can I say no to this sweet face!
Out of order but our sweet little Pilgrim. I am so grateful that for this program they said the girls could wear dresses.  In so many things they ask the children to wear jeans or t-shirts...two things that Hadley CAN'T STAND!  She literally pitches a fit saying pants and t-shirts are for boys...wow do we have our work cutout for the next 20 years!

 This year has been tough on me with Reese being in 1st grade.  The transition has been great for Reese, but I have struggled.  She is just growing up too fast.  Her fall school program was a patriotic one...she did great and they had a little time to show off their instrument talents.  I miss the little preschool programs with Reese, but I am beyond blessed that she loves schools and she loves her teacher.  


No comments: