Monday, December 10, 2012

22 months

I just have to do a little update on our Brynlee!  I feel my "baby" slipping away as she is slowly approaching 2 years old!  Bryn is so full of life she makes our house so much fun!  She has been talking for awhile...(like all of the Beckner girls) but at this stage...there is literally NOTHING she can not or does not say!


Brynlee loves to wave to everyone...when we leave anywhere, grocery store, bank, drugstore, ect. she blows kisses to everyone as we walk out the door...people love it!   She amazes me with the things she says (that is what happens when you have two older sisters).  I was telling her to wait for a second the other day and I accidentally called her sissy (which is what we call Reese) and she very plainly said, "I not Sissy mommy!" She will tell you her birthday is in Febwary...and on the 10th...and then grin ear to ear that she will be 2!


She loves to dress up and even more she loves to wear her sisters shoes and daddy's shoes!  She will come around the corner in Jason's running shoes and say "look mommy, I daddy".  She adores her sisters and gets so excited when we pick them up from school.  She always tries to carry their school bags...and of course she blows kisses to their teachers when we leave.  Sitting in the rocking chair in her room with her sisters reading...it has started happening a lot over the past few months...and I love it!


She still takes her long nap in the afternoon and sometimes she can not wait until we get home.  Brynlee has so much hair...as far as the Beckner girls go...but it is thick and not super long...she we have started with some piggy tails.  They look more like sprouts coming from the side of her head...but they are really cute!


See...aren't they cute!

She is so much like her sisters in that she can eat anything...and she does!  She likes to do exactly what they are doing...jumping, laughing, yelling, saying "shake your booty"...yes, we are very proud of that one!  Bryn loves to sing and to dance...she has been singing "frosty the snowman" and "jingle bells" nonstop for the past 3 weeks.  Every night we sing "Jesus Loves Me", "ABC's" and "You are My Sunshine"I love hearing her little voice sing with me...something I hope I never forget!


Just a little update before our baby turns 2 in a few months!  We love you Bryn!

No comments: