Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hello...is anyone home?

Yes...we are still here...I have just fallen off the blogging wagon...but here we go!

A few weeks ago we had a little treat with a visit from Grandma Shirla and Grandpa Dennis.  The girls had a blast...and hopefully we did not wear everyone out!  They were here just in time to go to school with Reese for a "Grand" day...she loved it!  They also came with Brynlee and me to our mommy and me music class!  Thank you for jumping into our lives for a few days and loving on the girls so much!

We took them down to railroad park for lunch with daddy since his office just moved down there.
 The whole crew
 Love this picture of our Hadley
 Two wild girls on the loose at railroad park
 One little on the loose
 Fun


Last week, Hadley and I had a really fun day together!  I rarely have time with just Hadley...so it was a treat for me to get to go with her on a field trip with her school.  We headed over to Baker's Farm with all of the 3 years olds from her school...a wild day...but so much fun!

The farm was full of animals for everyone to see and touch...Hadley was excited about this pig until it "kissed her hand" and she screamed saying he was trying to "eat me"!
 Climbing up to get a better look at the calves.
 Mommy and Hadley on the hayride to pick out our pumpkins!  I loved this day!

No comments: