Monday, June 18, 2012

A huge day with Huge prayers needed

So, at times for me it seemed that this day would never come, and I know for my brother, Caitlin and my mom it seemed even longer! That all said tomorrow morning Jonathan and Caitlin will both go in for surgery... Caitlin will be giving her kidney to her husband and my brother will be receiving a kidney from his wife!

 The magnitude of this is more than my words could express! I am in awe that this moment is here and at the same time I would be lying if I said that there was not some fear or anxiety that creeps up in me when I think about tomorrow. But, I know all to well that worry gets you nowhere, and that Trust in the Creator of Life gets you right where you should be...focusing on the present, being grateful for the past, and ever hopeful for the future because He holds the future!

 So, for those of you who venture to this blog from time to time, I ask that you pray for tomorrow and for all who are involved! Here is the link to Jonathan and Caitlin's site for more information.
http://www.helphopelive.org/find-a-patient/profile/index.cfm?patient=5231C8C0-0EC0-8550-37D061E60328558F

No comments: