Friday, March 23, 2012

A girl's best friend

It really doesn't matter what age you are...at least in our house...a girl's best friend...is always going to be her....SHOES!!! Ha! I will admit I love shoes...there was a time a few years back (5 years to be exact) where I loved to shop for shoes for myself and loved finding some! Alas, now my priorities have changed...thank the Lord for perspective! Now...I just love shopping for the girls! And well...so do they!
Example number 1...I had taken the girls shoe shopping for Reese (she really needs spring/summer shoes) and at one of our last stops for sandals...Target...Reese did not like anything I was showing her...so as you can see she found her own!
If pictures could talk...she was so excited about these...and she was just sure they would have her size and that I would buy them for her...wrong and wrong!
Oh and don't think little miss here was left out...oh no...she found some "sparkeleeee" ones that she liked!
And the leopard print of course...I will say they were so funny...and we cracked each other up trying these on! I did get a very "oh heavens" look from an older lady who probably thought I was buying these for myself....and I just might! Ok..no I won't. :)
Not to leave little Miss Bryn out...she did not try on shoes...but she is trying out her newest trick of trying to climb up on everything...stools, chairs, tables...here we go!



No comments: