Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hadleyisms

She is funny, really funny, so for a little humor for you all I have a few recent Hadleyisms!

1) Hadley calls her dress up shoes her "steppy steps"
2) When she is carrying a lot of stuff...she says "mommy I have too much baggage"! I swear she made that up on her own!

Classic Hadley...wearing someone else shoes and trying to keep it a secret.
3)When I am trying to get Bryn to do sign language, Hadley says, "mommy, she doesn't talk"...every time!
4) She calls lolly pops "wolly pops"
5) When she has to go to timeout, she says, "you are not being berry nice to me".

While Hadley and I were playing she loaded up the barbie car and told me...look they are going on a date night. Apparently, she is still not ok with the fact that Jason and I don't take her with us on date nights!
6) When I am telling her something she does not want to do she says, "I can not understand what you are saying"! Seriously, she does!
7) She calls her toy antelope a "cantaloupe".
8) My favorite...she calls shorts her "short pants".

She came into the kitchen like this and I said...oh my little Hadley ghost! She said, "no mommy, I am Mary and this is baby Jesus."


No comments: