Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My girls

Yes...these are my girls...but these are not the girls I am talking about

(although these 3 are the most adorable little red heads you could find!)


These are My Girls! You see this past weekend was the "Annual Roommate Vacation"! Katherine, Bethany and I have all known each other since our freshman year at Samford (a few years ago....ok, maybe more than a few). Pretty much we bonded, made our way through college and continued to room together after college! We decided upon that first year of graduation that we would do a roommate vacation every year! We have pretty much done that with the exception of one year (due to weddings, babies and pregnancy). So, this weekend Kat and I drove over to Alpharetta (where Bethany lives) and did a low key girls weekend! Steve was out of town, Dan kept Kat's two little boys and Jason was at home with the 3 Beckner girls!


It was a much needed break for all of us...and we had an incredible time! We had a lot of time to talk (normally I can never complete a conversation with another adult) and talk and talk! Bethany was the perfect hostess of course and took us to some fabulous places to eat and we found time for some pampering too! Steve gets props too for making our vacation complete with some incredible cupcakes that he bought for us! A huge bonus is when your best friends marry people that your husbands really get along with...and for the three of us that is definitely the case!

Cheers to my girls! My life would not be the same without you! Here's to "two days off" ha!


I have to say that Dan and Jason were both Super Star Dads! Jason loaded up all 3 girls and took them to the zoo one day and Dan loaded his boys up and took them swimming! Seriously, our kiddos are lucky and so are we!

No comments: