Sunday, April 10, 2011

2 months

Today our little Brynlee is 2 months old! She truely is a little princess in our family and the girls adore her! We have given her the nickname of "Bryn Bryn" and Hadley calls her "Ben Ben" which I think is so cute! She has started to smile alot...and if you talk to her she grins ear to ear and tries to talk back! It is already evident that she will be quite the talker like the other two...poor Daddy will never get a word in (not that he had a chance when he married me)! Bryn has adjusted to life as baby #3 well...she just goes with the flow. She eats every 3-3 1/2 hours and she really sleeps well! Babywise is still my go to for my babies...it has worked with everyone so far! Bryn started to develop what I thought was baby acne about 2 weeks ago...but we found out it was actually eczema! It has cleared up almost entirely and I am just trying to figure out if it is something in my diet or another factor! Little Bryn still has a head full of hair and I am pretty sure it is going to be red like her sisters! Here are some favorites...
Brynlee loves being on the changing table and looking at the alphabet pictureHere she is kicking and smiling awayThis is a ritual every Mon, Wed, and Friday while Reese is at school...Hadley gets some time with her little sister

Seriously the best invention ever...the playmat...all of my girls loved this and Brynlee is no exception! This particular one is the Tiny Love Lights and Music...we love it!Finally she loves bathtime...and everyone likes to watch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your adventures. What a beautiful family you have!
Hope to see you all soon.
Much love,
Lindsee

Shirla and Dennis said...

Beautiful Brynlee, we love you.
Grandma Shirla