Thursday, October 7, 2010

The monkey and the ballerina

The Monkey--AKA--my little Hadley

Seriously, I have a friend who used to tell me stories about her daughter that started climbing on everything (drawers, chairs, tables, walls) when she was really little! It blew my mind because Reese was never a climber and I was a little relieved about that to be honest.

Well...here comes child number TWO! Hadley is a monkey...before she even turned one she started to climb into the dishwasher and into bottom drawers. Now we are onto tables and chairs.

We were in the kitchen, while I was making dinner, I turned around and found this

Way too proud of herself...but because I was afraid she would fall, (she kept standing up), I turned her around in the chair so she was facing the table...

Bad idea...facing the table she them climbed right on top of it!! Now it is all she wants to do!
The Ballerina--AKA--my sweet Reese
Reese started ballet about 4 weeks ago and she loves it. This week was her 4th lesson and her teacher invited the parents to come and watch for the last 15 minutes of class. I was so excited...I think I had a permanent grin the entire time!

The girls sat in a circle and then they each took turns getting up and then they had to first gallop around the circle with their arms in position. I could eat her up in this outfit...too cute!Next we went to skipping...this was hard for all of them, but Reese actually did do it...very methodically but she did it!
Time for Sashays...she was great
And of course a little personality for the camera!

1 comment:

Merritt said...

love the fluffy tutu!