Friday, May 14, 2010

Pulling Along...

Often, as I am pulling these cuties along (literally or figuratively)...I think about what kind of mother I am...
And while I am thinking about that...I think about what these two are going to be like when they grow up! So with those thoughts in mind...I came across this amazing quote today...and I LOVE IT! It is totally what I believe my mission in being a mom is and I only hope to work in this direction.

"The fundamental mission of motherhood now is the same as it always was: to nurture, protect and instruct children; to create a home environment that enables them to learn and grow; to help them develop a heart for God and His purposes; and to send them out into the world prepared to live both fully and meaningfully." - Sally Clarkson from The Mission of Motherhood

No comments: