Monday, October 13, 2008

Bleeding red and black...

So, figuratively speaking, I say I bleed red and black...for the bulldogs of course! I know it is a little over the top, but that is always how I feel after a weekend in Athens cheering on the Bulldogs! As all of you know...I have been a bulldog fan my entire life and I love watching all of the games, but nothing compares to being in the sea of red and black at Sanford Stadium! My mom and I went along with my aunts Marnee, Hollye, Cheryl and my uncle Kit to the game! They go to every game...so it was fun to be with them! Reese stayed at home with Jason and still cheered on the bulldogs! We, of course, were all wearing our red and black and for those of you straining to see the sticker I am wearing, yes it does say "Dawgs for McCain", for while I do bleed red and black; I also bleed red, white and blue; which for me leads straight to McCain!
The Hansard Women
Reese cheering for the bulldogs
Mom and me before the game

No comments: